Our Spiritual Identity Class is all about discovering who you really are in God. Learn how to get rid of insecurity (your orphan spirit) and learn to anchor your heart in God's identity for your life. Identify the counterfeit sources of comfort and affection lurking in the SEVEN arenas (Passions, possessions, position, performance, people, places and power) of life. Learn to live with complete confidence and surrender in God’s plan for your life!
Facilitator - Carol Quesenberry
Carol Quesenberry is a member of the leadership team at C-HOP and leads events at the Charlottesville House of Prayer. Carol is also a certified Sozo leader and Pastoral counselor. Carol has been teaching classes at C-HOP for many years.
1. The Orphan Heart – Why do we have anxiety, fear and insecurity. Could it be that we don’t know who we are?
2. Whose Mission – Following your own plan asking for God’s blessing - or following His so He can truly bless it?
3. Sons Inheritance – Are we orphans with no support or beloved sons and daughters with a rich inheritance?
4. Receiving our Inheritance – How do we live in the favor of God and access the inheritance that is already ours?
5. Orphan Attitudes – Weaning our hearts of the lies and failures to live in the fullness of our Godly legacy.
6. Finding Home – Living in rest. Being “at home” in God no matter where you are or what you are doing.
7. Whose Child are You? – Learning how to act in the authority and vision as a son or daughter of God.
8. Closing Open Doors – How to close the doors that enable the enemy to steal your God-given inheritance.